"Raw one for Men" is better for senior Women!..

Posted by PracticalReviews on May 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

if you are a 50+ woman,in most cases you will not have an Iron deficiency like in your prenatal days,Iron also interfere with Calcium absorption so in this case you are much better off with the Raw one for Men,and don't worry you won't grow a beard from it,it has no Herbal or Chemical testosterone stimulants,the only difference is that it has no Iron but instead have more of the essential minerals and Vitamins that your system needs much more like Zinc,Selenium & B12 and imho works better.may i also suggest that the company will be more honest with the customers and when the product has Vitamins & Minerals that are NOT from Raw Food Based source like the Vitamin C in this case & also the Calcium & Magnesium in the Raw one for Men case that it will state clearly on the package and on its site what is the type and the source of these substances....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Zappy whole vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for raw foodists or vegans interested in maximising their vitamin intake. Well balanced. I would recommend taking it after food, as it does make me feel a bit queasy on an empty stomach

Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie on March 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great product. Really affordable and good value. It is quite natural and includes a lot of herbs and added extras. I don't like that the B12 is in cyanocobalamin form which is much less useful and actually can be quite damaging to the body. Otherwise I think it is a great product for those needing a 'synthetic' multi-vitamin for support.

Great company and quality

Posted by adechamplain on March 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've just started on these and was previously taking the raw B complex and the B12 from the same company but thought that a multi might be the best bet for me. To date I like it. I open the capsule and put it in my lunch time shake. I know is probably one of the best out there.

No complaints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really is hard to comment on the efficacy of general supplements like these, but I'll say I'm happy with them. Yellow pee, but not as much as my previous multis.

Real food vitamin -- can be taken on empty stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how well these vitamins are absorbed, or else I would give it 5 stars (if I knew for sure that they are well absorbed), but I do know that these are not synthetic and you can take them on an empty stomach. I think the brand is a good one, although I believe they were bought up by a big company in the past few years, which always means compromises are made. I'm still pretty confident that these are high quality, and I have not found any other brand that appears as good.

Real food vitamin -- can be taken on empty stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product the only reason its not 5 stars is because its not FDA approved.

It OK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Amazing product.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to tell if it's making a huge difference, but I had a little bit more energy when taking these. I like that they don't bother me when taken on an empty stomach. The only downside, is that despite being in capsule form, these things taste awful going down. Maybe I'm just sensitive to it, but it almost triggers my gag reflex.

RAW One Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used like a month now and I'm feeling so much better then I started. Maybe I had some kind of lack of vitamins and now it's finally healing slowly but surely.

1 2