tastes ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Amazing B12 !

Posted by Scottishdave on January 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

Raw vegan B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

Posted by ninalinich on November 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a great product.

zooming in Poland!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

Great product at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most acceptable form of B12 (Methilcobalamin) at good price. Blood test before and after taking the supplement showed it really helps. Price is also very good. Recommend ! (The only better think could be bottle with 90 or more pills :-))

best find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best raw b12 , great for vegan !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a vegan and really need extra B-12.This product is very very ......good. I just had a blood test result and my B-12 is normal now.

Excellent source of B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the only Raw B-12 available - an excellent product - well done Garden of Life!!! I am thankful that I can get this vitamin as I am a Raw Vegan.

1 2 3 4