Great tasting

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting GMO free organic corn chips,but my only complaint is the canola oil and due to that I have stopped buying them.

Repurchase to pair with homemade guacamole

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

TASTE: It’s basically tasteless because it’s meant to snack with dip. Well, I enjoy making guacamole and dip with it. Crispy: Yes, crispy and fresh. Great TEXTURE too. SMELL: No herb is used in making this chip making it the best choice to pair with homemade dip. REMARK: I have also tried their spicy version but dislike it. It's too spicy and just smells plain chili powder, there's no kick in it. Do note that I like Thai, Malay, Nyonya and Indian curry.

terrible packing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is actually fine just crumbled... I was astonished when I opened the box. No cushioning at all! Three supplement bottles, three flax oils and powder, one body lotion packed messily with two bags of these chips! I have been buying products from iherb for like 15 years and they had been pretty good at packing but this time it was unbelievably terrible! I hope they will be more careful about packing.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really very good and so nice looking! Well, the chips are a little darker than the blue shade on the bag, a little aubergine-colour, but anyway, very good!

Best blue chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this chips, not too salty and so crispy and fresh!

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed these chips well worth the money.

Pretty tasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad they have canola oil

These are the tastiest and crunchiest chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been a long time fan of blue chips and now that I live abroad, I couldn't find them anywhere. I order these from iHerb and the bag was huge! The chips were all full sized and tasted great! Love eating them with salsa or cheese. Another great thing is that this brand is kosher :)

Not salty chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made by nonGMO corn, not salty. Every time I choose it

Great Flavor, Never Greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love these chips! The flavor is great, they aren't greasy and even my kids love them!