Great tasting

Posted by JoshBee on July 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting GMO free organic corn chips,but my only complaint is the canola oil and due to that I have stopped buying them.

Repurchase to pair with homemade guacamole

Posted by TessTess on February 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

TASTE: It’s basically tasteless because it’s meant to snack with dip. Well, I enjoy making guacamole and dip with it. Crispy: Yes, crispy and fresh. Great TEXTURE too. SMELL: No herb is used in making this chip making it the best choice to pair with homemade dip. REMARK: I have also tried their spicy version but dislike it. It's too spicy and just smells plain chili powder, there's no kick in it. Do note that I like Thai, Malay, Nyonya and Indian curry.

terrible packing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is actually fine just crumbled... I was astonished when I opened the box. No cushioning at all! Three supplement bottles, three flax oils and powder, one body lotion packed messily with two bags of these chips! I have been buying products from iherb for like 15 years and they had been pretty good at packing but this time it was unbelievably terrible! I hope they will be more careful about packing.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really very good and so nice looking! Well, the chips are a little darker than the blue shade on the bag, a little aubergine-colour, but anyway, very good!

Best blue chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this chips, not too salty and so crispy and fresh!

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed these chips well worth the money.

Pretty tasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad they have canola oil

Great Tortilla Chips!. USE C0DE inside my profile for extra 5% off at checkout.

Posted by Benjamin on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can confirm it is healthy!

Healthy Organic and great for snacking

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite snack, with or without the dips. Makes me feel good about snacking because it contains only healthy stuff you can load your system with.

Love These Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty chips! I can't find tortilla chips where I live, I'm very happy I can order them from iherb.