Great tasting protein shake!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having tried many protein shakes this is one that I drink with ease as it's flavour is nice.

Amazing taste, quality, price (review from Australia)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I generally buy organic food but need to eat breakfast 'every' day and increase my protein intake. But could not find a good tasting natural product. Please read food labels because you will be amazed by the rubbish that can go into protein powders. Not this one - EXCELLENT - more manufactures should raise their standards to this. Try Double-Choc, very good.

Great Tasting Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the protein powder as a meal replacement for weight loss. I am lactose intolerant and can mix the powder with water. I have mixed with fruit in the blender, as well. It is quite tasty. Will purchase again.

great product for the price!

Posted by angel98 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! full of good stuff!

nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It has a nice vanilla flavour + gives me some greens at the same time :)

Not so tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste as good as the chocolate. Have to mix with fruits.

terrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought two of these containers, based on reviews saying that the taste was ok or good. It's pretty bad. The chocolate version is much better.

1 2