Strenghthen your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good supplements

Echinacea Supreme

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

At the first sign.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

Immune support during the flu season

Posted by S on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be working!!! I feel that I can reply on this potent remedy to manage my immune system during winter times.

enhance your defenses with Echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been familiar with this product and this brand form any years. It can really solve many problems! It is exactly what I need when I feel that a cold is coming, for instance... I'm happy with the product and with iHerb!!! beppe

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

effective immune booster

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Gaia Herbs Echinacea Supreme every day. When I feel a cold coming on, I double my dosage and it many times has kept me from getting sick. You just have to start taking it at the very first signs of a cold.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many thanks to you ...that I never did not have anything better,after one month, I feel much better and sores on the mouth that I had almost weekly - they gone... Your products will be with me the rest of my life... Highly I recommend to all.... :) :)

1 2