Ok: A Bit Bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a very mild-flavored cinnamon. Oddly enough, it reminds me of ground peppercorns without the spicy kick. I prefer the cassia cinnamon for its robust, aromatic, spicy-sweet goodness. For me and my cinnamon-lovin' tastbuds, this product's flavor falls flat for me.

Luxury , gourmet, but strange!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was waiting for months and month for this product to arrive at IHerbs, but when I bought it, I got disappointed. The undertaste and scent is too dry for me, very unusual. I am used to cinnamon, that has sugary, sweet undertaste. So I gave this cinammon to my frined, she liked it a lot, but I will give my 3 starts. Sorry, maybe my scent and taste receptors are not very well developed :)

first buy

Posted by some16some38 on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste light for me, I like other brands more than this.

Good cinnamon, Bad packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the cinnamon. Bad IHerb packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Cinnamond is ok but not more in my opinion,, compared to other brands of ceylon cinnamon i find this not as flavored and sweet as other. i will try another type next time :)

It's all right... but I'm not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything's seemingly all right about this product - the packaging was intact, the shelf life good; but the smell and flavor are not impressive. I expected much more from pure Ceylon cinnamon... yet it turned out that the smell is kind of sour, and the flavor quite weak - I had to put half a teaspoon (!) in my coffee to feel any taste... (Probably it was a product from a batch of poorer quality. Maybe sometime I'll try it again, because Frontier's stuff is usually very good.)

a bit bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

found this to be a bit bland, but practical bottle to refill when buying in bulk

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, however, can buy in any Health food store for same price. I will purchase from iHerb again, great company, great service.

Real cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice for use in cooking and on porridge