best nutritional yeast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to order Bragg's but I found out it contain folate acid instead of folate(folic acid is the synthetic form). Therefore I am so glad to find out this brand offers non-synthetic nutritional yeast which contain folate! I can see the color of the nutritional yeast are not as yellow as the Bragg ones but the taste is pretty much the same!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes better than other brands i tried. The taste is good without being overpowering .

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product since it is one of the few nutritional yeasts that is unfortified and since I've heard the recommendation that unfortified is better. We don't need the synthetic folic acid which is added to other fortified nutritional yeasts

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s good, I use it in my breakfast.

Tasty and Good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I Iove this Nutritional Yeast. it is delicious on salads and can be added to many dishes. I really like that it is unfortified so has nothing synthetic or any nasties in it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried MANY Nutritional Yeast's - I really like this one! GREAT flavor!

Product is tasty - but over priced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whilst this product is tasty, its a bit over priced.

Best Nutritional Yeast Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this nutritional yeast because it is not fortified and the taste is great too. Definitely I will buy it again.

Great product without fortification

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really hard to find a non-fortified nutritional yeast, and this one lasts well, and tastes great. I use it in my cashew sauce to eat on pasta - 1 cup cashews, 1 cup soy milk and 4 tbs of nutritional yeast - it's amazing!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I remember sucking the sugar coating off of a multivitamin when I was a kid and that is the flavour I taste when I try fortified nutritional yeast. This is the first nutritional yeast I've tried that didn't make me shudder.

1 2 3