Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always approach any protein product with an open mind, which is to say I don't expect it to be anywhere as near as good as the real deal version. In tis case I was SO happily surprised to discover it taste BETTER than any pancake I've ever made or bought. It cooked perfectly (no burnt outside, uncooked inside), tasted healthy (probably thanks to the whole oat etc. ingredients) and didn't come close to commiting the pancake crime of being flat, limp and flimsy. I went for the extra protein option by making it with milk and one egg as opposed to just water...I can't recommend this strongly enough. And believe me, my pancake standards are HIGH and near-impossible to meet.

bad condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I revived it cut with knife from dhl Saudi Arabia Whaaaat ?

Pan for Pain & Gain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My breakfast now has a meaning with more than 20 grm protein in a delicious pan cack

not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't taste that good (also not bad). I had to put sweetners like honey or peanut butter to eat it. if you want more protien just get a protien powder instead of protein panckes.

Does not taste good at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really bad taste! and very dry! could not even eat it! total waste of money.

Great Protein Source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mix with some egg white, awesome!

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

Best Protein Pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily the best protein pancakes..they are fluffy and flavoursome. Very filling and great with berries, yoghurt and sugar free maple syrup. I would highly recommend them!

Very good pancakes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly very impressed with the quality and taste of these pancakes. Taste just as good, if not better than regular pancakes. Have to say that milk has to be used for best results, I used eggs as described on the packaging, but the pancakes turned out rock solid and dry. With milk they came out absolutely wonderful. Also tasty to add some cinnamon and vanilla extract to the mix. Highly recommended!

for ma better than bar