Excellent!!!

Posted by kyotomatty on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use on my baby. Very nice. Not too thick. Nice smell. I USE IT ON MYSELF. Have just tried on my face and it works, non-drying. What a great company, seriously have to support them and what they do!!

すごくいい

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

滑らかにきれいに汚れを落とし、髪も肌もすべすべになります。 金属石鹸感も残らず、きしみもなくヌルつきもなく、最高です。 肌も髪も地肌も柔らかくなります。 4社の赤ちゃん子供用シャンプーを、ねこっ毛の大人が使ってみた感じでは、 Mild By Nature for Baby または これ > Jason Naturl Kids only!さるの絵 > Rainbow Research Shampoo for Kids パンダの絵 という感じです。

my hear love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

- it's shiny, bouncy and clean after wash, and no dry scalp / dandruff (I guess because it's sulfate free and without other irritating mystical things) my nose dosen't -the smell is not the best and a bit weak, but you can always add some extra lavender or lemon or essential oils. But I give it 5 stars anyway because of the ingredients and the price - excellent ingredients!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Foams well, has a light smell of lavender which doesn't stay after being washed off, just like all the other organic products I've known. The dispenser is very convenient to use. The bottle may not look that attractive (really, i think they should have made it not transparent, because of the brownish product colour), but the shampoo is really nice. For that price it's a very good product.

Wonderful!

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though the bottle was damaged when I received it, the wash was a pleasant surprise. I've used it as a body wash, shampoo, liquid soap, and face wash. I have a very sensitive skin and I get a rash whenever some dodgy ingredient is preset. I haven't had any problems with this wash.

Wonderful bath foam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising.. skin doesn't feel dry after using.

great product for sensitive scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tender cleaner, as result healthy hair and scalp, the stuff of this product is really created for sensitive baby and adult skin, scalp and hair. easy-to-use because of dispenser

yummy was

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love the smell of these products and it makes my daughter's skin soft, without irritation.

gentle for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

gentle and smell nice.....no allergy for my kids

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A small amount goes a long way, tear free, and good lathering. I think I will buy the whole serie next time (detangler and body cream).