Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

USE PR0M0 C0DE (BN C773(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout

Almost 5 stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love everything about it - the scent, the bubbles, the way it makes our skin feel. It just loses a point because it stings my son's eyes when we wash his hair and we bought it for him. We're going to buy a new shampoo and use it as his bath wash so it will still get used - I just wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't use it for both.

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has been refreshing. It's very gentle on the skin and eyes and my son doesn't complain when I'm washing his hair. We’re very happy with the product and hope other flavors will follow.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this as as shampoo so I can't comment on its function as a body wash. I find it works well used occasionally, it lathers decently and doesn't leave my hair too dry or weird. I've repurchased it already for that purpose.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The soap is ok, less soap and smell good. The only problem is not really suitable for my baby hair. Safely landed

pump broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

product testure good but pump easily broken when I try to open to use

Bought for a Dr. Bronner's alternative

Posted by na on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice wash, good smell and lather, but no alternative to DBs.

2nd time purchasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my daughter likes it

Good lather and scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle shampoo. Doesn't leave my skin dry. Scent is slightly on the pharmaceutical end.