so disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really really REALLY wanted to love this soap. As a vegan, I support everything this company stands for. It's so difficult to find cruelty-free and ethical products these days! However, the smell is overpowering and kind of suffocating. It leaves skin "squeaky" and I hate that. Also, it burns when it gets into your eyes. Not just sting, BURNS. And it's difficult to not get into the eyes when you're using it on a toddler who hates water on her head. My husband tested it on his eyes and it burned his as well. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend, unfortunately.

Quite harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thought this would be hydrating cos of the shea butter content, but it seems to dry out skin.

Works well, but awful smell unfortunately

Posted by WonderfulReverie on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't smell like a baby product, it smells more like a... floor cleaner? I don't know, I'm just not a fan!

not tear free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not tear free, caused the little one's tangle up and her skin became rough. Have to apply lots of moisturiser to prevent her skin from drying up.

made skin dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

pros:smells really good and inexpensive. cons makes skin and hair dry. I tried it for myself and my hair was already tired and malnourished and it made it worse. I'd only recommend it as a shampoo for people with really oily and healthy hair to try.

Scent iffy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The lavender is so strong it almost smells industrial and I don't detect lemon here which I would love but it does moisturize my skin and the scent doesn't seem to stick after I rinse it off.

還可以

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

比較難起泡,而且味道較其他強烈,氣味也不像洗髮露,說真的,有點刺鼻,頭髮用後較乾燥 (如果不用護髮素),不過成份還算天然~(沒試過用黎洗澡) quite hard to foam and the smell is quite strong and doesn't smell like shampoo but rather like cleansing detergent. The hair is dry after using it.

Scent wasn't what I expected

Posted by HeartWYMC on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as strong scented as I expected. Also did not lather well, even with a bath sponge. I will not be repeating this order.

not a fan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had high hopes for this product. Quality was ok but smell wasn't as good as I thought. Smelt chemically. But positives are that there are no parabens SLS etc. Don't think I'll repurchase.

Smells bad

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gentle on the skin but I could not stand the smell. Would not repurchase.

1 2