one pump and it's enough

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

the bubble bath is not like a typical liquid soap, it's a bit watery, just like those in for foam bath pump bottles. I transferred the content to another bottle that has pump in it. tried it with 3 pumps, the baby basin was filled with bubbles. then gradually i tried two pumps and then just one. one pump is all it needs to give the baby a nice bath experience.

For babies and adults alike

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this initially for my daughter to use in her nightime baths. Lavender has always given me a soothing relaxing sensation in the bath and I wanted to experiment it with my daughter. The Shea butter seems to give a great glisten on her skin after the bath. Not to mention the bubbles last for a good enough time for her to play in the bath. If you have trouble getting your young one to take baths, buy some of this and watch them beat you to the bathroom ready to go for their cleaning.

I will buy another

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very iconomic bubble bath. One cap maks great fan for my children.Gentle smile and large bottle.

Posted by kellychai on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it on every use

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Every day I use this "everyday shea" I think again "what a nice odour". It's really so - not annoying, but sensible aroma. It produces a lot of bubbles even in highly calcinated water. I usually add 3-4 caps for full bathtub of bubbles.

Lots of Bubbles

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

For a bubble bath not listing any sulfates, this product produces an amazing amount of bubbles for just a capful of product. The ingredients listed are few with mostly naturally derived ingredients. This is the only bubble bath I use on my 3 year old and well worth it.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

economic gentle smell lots of bubbles

Bubble mania

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells good, and makes a ton of bubbles! The design on the bottle isn´t too fancy, and would have never caught my attention in a store, but that doesn´t really matter, does it. ;-)

quality difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought this is value for money (compared to smaller bottle). Realized it is more diluted version. Not so nice compared to the smaller bottle (bottle with pump).

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

For an all natural product it made loads of bubbles like a commercial typical bubble bath, my baby loves it.