BEST powder foundation ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using everyday minerals for about 8 years and will never use anything else. I have sensitized, dehydrated, acne prone skin, large pores, oily tzone, hyperpigmentation... You name it. This makeup covers everything ( medium coverage) without looking like I have makeup on. I use a damp kabuki brush to apply... Goes on beautifully, looks dewy and natural. Lasts all day. Also love their blush and bronzers. Wouldn't recommend for dry skin. From what I understand of mineral makeup, the ingredients are good quality and natural. No talc, and it's not dusty like some other natural powder foundations. LOVE IT!!!!

little bit too light..

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like that its creamier than the others..I miss judged the colour and it was a bit too light for me so I mix it with a darker shade I already had But its excellent as a conceler.

Loved it!

Posted by Gabija on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my first mineral powder and I absolutely love it! It gave me such a beautiful natural looking finish, hid my small imperfections (it is somewhere between light and medium coverage) and stayed up on my face for the whole time (6 hours). Definitely better than any liquid foundation I have ever used

Good Powder Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very long lasting, stays the whole day in hot summer. The coverage is medium and the color matches my light-medium skin well. Satisfied with this product.