Miracle!

Posted by beautyandtheboots on May 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this mostly just to give myself some life on workdays. Works great for under the eyes, but also for just any problem areas around the face. This blends beautifully into the skin so it doesn't look funny if you're not wearing a full face of makeup. Very full coverage for a powder I had mediocre hopes for. Will definitely be trying more from this brand in the future.

Very fair shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

The shade is very very fair... I use the everyday minerals foundation in shade N1 which fits my skintone but this was a lot lighter than that. Unless you are super fair I wouldnt recommend this shade. It covers pretty well though.

Really nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I liked the color on the fair concealer so much I decided to try it as a foundation and it's lovely!! You kind of need a good moisturizer to make it stay and I use Burt's Bees Radiance day moisturizer underneath.

A staple in daily makeup

Posted by BeautyAgingTips on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use a small dense brush to apply this concealer powder to the sides of my nose and a little to the inner corner.of my eyes. It helps to reduce the redness, although not completely. The container is very small but a little goes a long way since you only need a tiny bit for each application. Already bought a back up!

Not sure how it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

It supposed to be concealer but actually it doesn’t work like that. Maybe it is not for me but I will definitely test it for some time in order to get the best results