Regular stock replenishment

Posted by vwvwvw on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can't live without it. but the price is cheaper if purchase directly from EDM site.

good light base

Posted by Ujinia on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

the color is too light for me, i'll use it at winter time. Had some trouble with using it Ελαφριά βάση, ίσως παραγγείλω την πιο σκούρα απόχρωση για το καλοκαίρι. Δεν θα καλύψει τις ατέλειες αλλά για την λιπαρότητα είναι ότι πρέπει! Είχα μικρό θέμα μέχρι να ξεμπουκωνόσουν οι τρυπούλες για να βγάζω την πούδρα..

Natural looking face

Posted by Miranda on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this base for more than 2 years and recommending it to all my friends. First I use a cream, then CC cream and finishing it with this matte base. Don't need to be putting too much. It makes the face to look natural and perfect. Make sure you don't get a lighter tone than your face is , otherwise it will look fake on your face.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, the color is just perfect and it really makes a natural look. The only disadvantage is that you need to shake it really hard to have some of the product get out from the tiny holes to be able to put it on your face.

great powder

Posted by IngaBelgium on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

ordered the second time already. totally happy with it. gives a nice glow and cover. would be better if it had an SPF factor. performs the best with the everyday minerals kabuki brush.

good

Posted by LOG 703 on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Normal base. Good.

I’m upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this powder so much, but I’m very upset! I had a package and I didn’t see a cover on the powder! How I can use it? I’m so disappointed

Horrible packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not able to remove my powder...open all the packaging, made a big hole and put back this weird construction.. The powder is not to bad, but and not to good, just ok.

not matte at all