I love this item...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this Matte base because it is good for normal to oily skin like me. Matte base can control oil for all day long in such a hot weather like Thailand. I love to use it more than other brand.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

My go to base.

Second purchase (three)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is the second purchase of three remedies for my wife, first time she got it other way. She likes it very well and uses for care.

Perfect base

Posted by Lyechka on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice mineral base, perfectly covers skin but with natural color. But hardly comes out from holes :)

My second tub, reliable and natural look!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase! It suits the sunny and humid weather in Singapore. Though I am blessed with normal skin, it is also sensitive, so this product is a godsend. People keep mistaking my face to be naturally blemish free and even toned; while it is mostly true for the former, I am certainly not even toned ahaha. I apply this with Everyday Minerals flat top kabuki brush for best results. I can stop searching for the perfect foundation, this is it!

i love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have found makeup base which likely my skin face (an asian).finally i got it!! An amazing natural powder!!

Great foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

4 stars because i expected more coverage, but still the powder is great.:) Nicely absorbs into skin and color is adapting.

good for summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like structure, I like shadow but it's difficult to get powder.

The powder is not grinded well enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

but it's still usable. very bright.