Matte Base, Beige 3N - I used 5 for last 2,5 years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my very oily skin in very hot & humid climate. It make my skin matt and healthy for few hours, after asks for renewal. Very light foundation, cause I am sensitive to feel something on my face. One box is enough for 5-6 months of daily usage. Perfect with Real Techniques brushes.

Very like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and looks quite natural. Beige 3N looks very white- fits for porcelain skin.

Could be better package

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Could be better package

Million Stars Product!! מדהימה

Posted by Shenkar on November 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best powder makeup in the world and for that price is just insane! Better then mac better then clinique better then anything I used before. I have 2 colors already and I already ordered them for the second time. Covers perfectly. Very pigmented. Flawless skin. הפודרה באמת הכי מדהימה שהיתה לי. המחיר נח כל כך. יותר טובה מפודרה של מאק ושל קליניק ושל עוד מלא חברות יש לי שני צבעים שהזמנתי אחד לחורף אחד לקיץ. הכיסוי ממש טוב גם בלי קונסילר מתחת. יוצר מראה טיבעי ורענן. מומלץ מאוד. יש כל כך הרבה צבעים מימנה שלכל אחד יכול להתאים משהו.

face powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best face powder in my life. Good texture, exactly lie on the skin, a thin veil, good at hiding imperfections. Large volume, though not very convenient to use jar

The first mineral powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Decent product for a good price. Provides a matte finish, well masks are not forming a dense layer, can mask the small pigment on the face. The only "but" not fit to owners of dry skin, peeling stresses.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Непогана, вирівнює тон. Але висвітлює шкіру, хоч це і тон 3N. Також далеко не на кожному кремі буде нормально лежати. Тобто пудра ніби натуральна, нормальна, комфортна, але вимагає танців з бубном.

does not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dont see any effect on my face. Have this base in a lighter tone , which did not work and decided to take a lil darker after reading all the comment how awesome it is. not for me...

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily acne proned skin and this mineral base works great on my skin. It has light to medium coverage which is fine for work. I like knowing my skin can breath.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It suits my mature skin very well, wich is a bit greasy in the T zone. It doesn't magnify wrinkles.

1 2