Great product

Posted by greenandclean on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mineral powder for a reasonable price. It lasts me about 2 months, and I need heavy coverage, so I use quite a bit. The shade is a little bit too yellow for my skin (Scandinavian with yellow undertones), but not too bad. I ordered a shade lighter (Golden Ivory) to use during no-tan seasons, and that was also great. I apply the powder with a flat top brush for more coverage. Doesn't seem to break me out more than I would anyway. Will continue to order. I've been a iHerb customer for 5 years and have tried a lot of products which I have reviewed, so if you're interested in finding good products, please visit my profile.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leave me a very very very natural make up look. My friend ever can't tell I had make up. Good for every day look. Suitable for all skin type! Good for skin. Won't cause any bad effect on my skin.

Expected more...

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected darker color according to name and description. This is just yellow, without normal bronze undertones. And I can't feel any jojoba. Absolutely any! It is so drying and very much matte, face is not looking healthy, radiant, etc. Really disappointed and don't recommend!

Love their products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect shade, do not feel on the skin, can reach high coverage when needed.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite jojoba base

I like it....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having trouble finding a powder that merely sets the face for the day without adding color or making one look pasty. I like this one.

good coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been pleased with the powder. I have sensitive skin & have had no problems.

Excellent coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The coverage is excellent. Not too thick but sufficient to cover the uneven skin colours. However, it does not last as long as I would hope for.