Pretty! Love Love Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is such a pretty peachy coral color which is great especially for Summer! Little goes a long way! I have used both natural and synthetic blush brush to apply this and they both work great. This gives me a sunkissed healthy look! If your skin has a pink warm undertone, this might look more orangey coral. Also this feels very light weight on my skin, I find. Very natural and healthy glow! I love this! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Looks brighter on your skin (I have pale skin) but doesn't give you snow-white effect, will last for a long time. I like it a lot. Worth every penny

Subtle shade of blush, love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a light, and natural-looking blush, this is a perfect one for you!

Beautiful pigment

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great color even on my fair skin. I actually bought tea rose too but it's not real pigmented. So I mix Peony with Tea Rose and it's the perfect coral-rose shade. Love Everyday Minerals!!

Nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Generous quantity and good price

Natural ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful shade,Does not cause acne!!!!!

Like the colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally thought it was a coral colour but turns out it's pink. It's a pretty and natural pink colour nonetheless so I really like it. The only downside is that it's not pigmented enough so I'll have to apply a few times to achieve the colour I want.

Peony Petal

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this blush! Color is so natural and good staying power.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this blush, fabulous colour

Perfect !

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love! This is really great thing. i've ivory skin. It's ok with that. But don't use too much.