BAD

Posted by satokoban on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

CAUSE SMELL LIKE ARTIFICIAL TO ME AND HARD TO BELIEVE IT'S ALL NATURAL. ALSO IT LEAVE RESIDUE ON MY BODY, SO I HAVE TO USE CITRIC ACID TO RINSE IT OUT WITH THIS ITEM. I WON'T BUY IT AGAIN.

This is a fantastic product for grownups with sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can wash my face and delicate parts with this shampoo/body wash. My skin does not feel dry og itch at all. The only area it is not effective is the armpits. All in all I am super happy with this product.

Very Thick Liquid Soap!

Posted by MarieMR on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Firstly I gave four stars because the pump did not work but the soap/shampoo is very thick indeed and you just need a liitle bit and it is very soapy. If you do not like the smell of chamomile then you will think that this smells like chemicals but it smells like concentrated chamomile. Leave skin and hair feeling fresh and not smelling like chamomile. I will try the coconut lime next but like I said since a little goes a long way this will last me a while. iHerb is a good provider of a wide range of products, which are packed well for delivery and I love the super fast DHL service that they provide me, Thank you.

Not bad

Posted by humanbeing on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

The Everyday Coconut Chamomile has wonderful scent and experience using it though the skin tends to feel slightly dry. Will buy again.

It's super nice

Posted by SvitlanaMaliuha on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for myself ))) very gentle and foamy, and lasted forever... and my husband loved it too. Probably will order more later.

Okay-ish soap but smell is disappointing, dispenser broke very fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product for what it is, although I was disappointed with its smell. Was hoping for some nice coconut and chamomile aroma , but product smells nothing like it. In addition, after using up only one third of it, the dispenser broke. I won't but it again.

Baby shampoo & body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love this stuff! It does sting if it gets into your eye, but is pretty perfect otherwise. My boys loved it so much that my husband and I use it now to!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, nice smell

Great as natural shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great results for such a natural ingredient listing.

It's a great Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is the best shampoo I have ever used and I enjoy it very much :)

1 2