Amazing face cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a long term eczema sufferer and I have tried many products in my life! This cream is the perfect cream to use on your face! It's not too greasy and has this perfect texture. No scent. Great after shower! I can finally get of steroid cream and use this on my face instead. Packaging and quality is great too!

great for kids who can't cope with the creamy feeling

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Despite living in a humid country (Singapore), my 10 year old daughter has eczema which starts to flare up on the airplane. She is very sensitive to fragrance and sensation, so this cream is excellent for her. It has a light feel that doesn't feel heavy. If you find this review helpful, click "YES" to let me know.

Perfect for kids as well

Posted by KatySeventy on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My children has some issues with eczema. I use this on the problem areas. It isn't greasy, but still does the job beautifully. No scent either, which is good.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. A big relief for a long term eczema sufferer like me. Excellent especially after shower. But why such a short expiry date??? only 4months? Or iHerb is selling old inventory stocks?

hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product and I would recommend it Thank you.

Buen producto y economico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La crema es buena, yo la uso en mi cara ya que mi piel es super sensible. No me irrito y deja la piel suavecita.

Aveeno Is Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give it a try as Aveeno is out of stock and I find it make my skin worse. I hope Aveeno eczema cream will be in stock asap.

Not as affective as Aveeno Ezcema Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as affective as Aveeno Ezcema Therapy. This cream is not that moisturising for ezcema.

Nice and worth for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thought it says a cooling effect but actually not leave with a cool feel. It's still good to relief some itchy feels after apply, recommend for minor sensitive skin due to cosmetics, weather change

Gentle and soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer patchy eczema and this product is soothing and cooling. My skin is sensitive and it doesnt react badly to the product unlike other creams I've used.

1 2 3 4