Very good - I can recommend, Velmi dobre - mozem odporucit

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had some terrible stomach ache yesterday and tried Digest Gold with Vilcacora strong tea. I could feel it helps. I took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening and I could feel relief from pain. I can recommend it. Strasne ma bolel zaludok vcera. Vyskusala som Digest Gold so silnym cajom Vilcacora. Citila som, ze to pomohlo. Zobrala som jednu kapsulu doobeda a jednu vecer a pocitila som ulavu od bolesti. Mozem odporucit.

Posted by alvinlky on June 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps to relieves my bloating for over consume of meals.

Absolutely love this supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

It, along with Thorne's Betaine HCL and Pepsin have totally changed my life. I've struggled with digestive issues for so many years. This combo is worth every cent.

Be careful with Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Took much research to see that these are cultured on Aspergillus Mold. I will not take this. Use the Drs. Best instead.

Gas/Bloat relief

Posted by francesjoan on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel lighter after a meal when I take these. It also seems to push food more quickly through my system without the laxative effect. I use the NOW brand because it less expense. But if I ever need extra help Digest Gold would be my choice.

Excellent product! It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Pushes the food out of my stomach and alleviates that bloated feeling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi everyone! PLEASE READ. This product contains ALA (alpha lipoic acid) wich is a true medical HEAVY METAL chelator. It is very dangerous if if it is not taken in correct does and according to how long it is active in the body. If you have heavy metals (and probably everybody do to some degree), you will move metals around in the body, maybe from a benign place to a more sensitive place (like the brain), and not be able to excrete it from the body, due to how long it is active in the body. I you suspect heavy metal poisoning (from amalgams or any other source) please read about the Andrew Cutler protocol that uses true binders in very low doses over a good periode of time, so that it is safe. You can find the information on the site http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/ and info and support on the Facebook group «Andy Cutler Chelation: Safe Mercury and Heavy Metal Detox», where you can get a lot of support and info, and it is all free. (I don’t have any association with this protocol, other than learning from it, I just care about your safety). Wish you all good health!

Really worked on my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I had eaten a huge dinner at a friends and my stomach didn't feel too good, I took one, and after a short time all felt great again... excellent product. Thanks guys

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I definitely have noticed my tummy has been better and also been getting less gas/burps with is a great added bonus :) HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Digest Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I am not able to notice a difference from...maybe long term.