Very good - I can recommend, Velmi dobre - mozem odporucit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had some terrible stomach ache yesterday and tried Digest Gold with Vilcacora strong tea. I could feel it helps. I took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening and I could feel relief from pain. I can recommend it. Strasne ma bolel zaludok vcera. Vyskusala som Digest Gold so silnym cajom Vilcacora. Citila som, ze to pomohlo. Zobrala som jednu kapsulu doobeda a jednu vecer a pocitila som ulavu od bolesti. Mozem odporucit.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps to relieves my bloating for over consume of meals.

Absolutely love this supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It, along with Thorne's Betaine HCL and Pepsin have totally changed my life. I've struggled with digestive issues for so many years. This combo is worth every cent.

Gas/Bloat relief

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel lighter after a meal when I take these. It also seems to push food more quickly through my system without the laxative effect. I use the NOW brand because it less expense. But if I ever need extra help Digest Gold would be my choice.

Excellent product! It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Pushes the food out of my stomach and alleviates that bloated feeling.

Really worked on my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I had eaten a huge dinner at a friends and my stomach didn't feel too good, I took one, and after a short time all felt great again... excellent product. Thanks guys

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I definitely have noticed my tummy has been better and also been getting less gas/burps with is a great added bonus :) HIGHLY RECOMENDED

Enzymes are good for everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Enzymedica is a company with great products. I usually use their Digest Basic, but I got a trial size of Digest Gold with my last order. It came in handy when I had a severe reaction to a bee sting. I had read online that enzymes help to break down the venom. The day after my sting, I was feeling nauseated, and I thought maybe my body was using the enzymes normally used for digestion for dealing with the sting. The Digest Gold seemed to help, both with the nausea, and with healing from the sting. The body does not waste enzymes; if they are not needed for one thing, they are used for another. I am so happy with my experiences with Enzymedica products that I do not plan on purchasing any other brand of enzymes. And I have always been satisfied with iherb.com.

Great digestive support

Posted by Bugsbunzy on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not allergic to any food group but due to long term eating of spicy and unhealthy fatty food made me develop gastritis and IBS like symptoms. So nowadays my diet is mostly mild with less chilli and I don't consume unhealthy fat such as vegetable oils or processed food. As long as I follow my Ketogenic diet I feel better. But life happens and sometimes we have to eat what is available. That's why I bought this trial package with my previous order to see how it works and was pleasantly surprised at its performance in easing digestion issues. This is the first 'enzyme' product I have ever tried, so I can't make any comments comparing this to any other enzyme products. However, I occasionally use 'Mintec' which is a peppermint oil capsule made specifically for IBL relief. And this product is much better than that and does what it claims perfectly well. I usually have 1 capsule about 15-30 minutes before I have to eat spicy or fatty food such as Indian curries or Korean barbecue and that does the trick. :PROS: Excellent digestive aid. Relieves bloating, stomach gas and cramps. Small capsule size. Didn't notice any side effects. Compact size trial bottle so it's easy to put in the purse/ handbag for on the go use, and refill as it runs out. :CONS: Expensive Note: Go to my page to get a 5% discount :)

It's Called Gold for a Reason; Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These pills worked very well when I ate foods I don't usually tolerate. It really says a lot since I have a pretty weak stomach and most of the time, I feel uncomfortable whenever I finish eating something. I expected the pills to make me even more uncomfortable, but to my surprise, it didn't! No more stomach aches, so I advise anyone with weak stomachs to consider taking this. At the very least, you get to feel a few days worth of its effects.