fell flat a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

i just learned of sunbutter (and as someone allergic to peanuts/nuts, it was life changing!!) so i thought these bars would be similar: not so much. i understand they are following lots of guidelines (gluten free/nut free/healthy slant) but the texture was just a bit off. almost like a crunchy fudge (sounds good) but a little strange. really good crumbles into oats though!

Perfect as a snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars are delicious and I enjoy the crunch.

perfect snack

Posted by ekstravirgin on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the big chunks of nuts, the perfect blend of crispiness and sweetness - perfect for a hike or a light snack inbetween meals.

These are too good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy I'm reordering them and every other flavor ELF offers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice taste

My son loves these...

Posted by InformedMom on October 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have a very limited diet due to food allergies...these are a nice healthy treat. My son loves them.

Yummy & Filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I agree with some of the other reviews that state that these are not sweet enough, however I made it work. I simply shoved a few chocolate chips in my mouth with every bite! These do have a nice flavor though, subtly sweet sunflower taste (like sunflower butter), with just enough salt and a nice texture. And while small for a bar, they are quite filling. Perfect for a midday or late night snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice and chewy bar.. Nice flavour. Good to have on the go. Fills me up quite nicely. Has sort of a strong undertaste.. Might just be that I'm not used to all the different syrups. I would recomend it! :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't say that I LOVE these bars but they're a decent snack. I definitely liked this flavour better than the caramel apple one at least. I was hoping that they would've had a bit creamier texture though.

Too small and too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Should increase the volume and put less sugar. No enough for breakfast and not too healthy with too much sugar.

1 2