The Best Chocolate Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sincerely love this chocolate! Sea salt and almonds is my favorite type of chocolate, but I have not tasted it in dark chocolate before now. This chocolate is way better than my expectations! I love the fact that 10% of the costs goes to help endangered species, and it is also fairtrade! I also love the fact that it is made with soy instead of milk. I will definetly buy this chocolate again!

Wouldn't buy it again

Posted by LizaS on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this chocolate because it's for very good and important goal, but I have to say that the taste of it was very plain. I don't think I would buy it again.

A bit too salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these cause it benefits endangered species, and the type interested it. Unfortunately, I think this could have used more almonds and less salt. Cause it's sea salt, the course grains can be too much when bit into. You get used to it but I would recommend other chocolates in this series.

sea salt와 초콜릿이 잘 안 어울린다고 느낌

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

sea salt 다크 초콜릿은 chocolove 것만 먹어봤었는데, 개인적으로 이 제품은 다크 초콜릿과 씨쏠트 조합이 잘 어울리지 않는다고 느꼈어요. 먹으면서 약간 속이 느글거리고 소금맛이 따로 노는 느낌... Endangered species 초콜릿은 종류별로 거의 다 먹어봤는데, 여기 초콜릿 중 다크 초콜릿 with 토피가 제 취향에는 제일 잘 맞는 것 같아요. 다크 초콜릿 with 라즈베리 아몬드도 괜찮고요.

The best chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate <3 It taste so good With the salt and the almonds. Best Companion to a cup of coffee in the afternoon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

My favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

When it comes to dark chocolate, it doesn't get any better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've always been partial to sweeter chocolate but I found this really hits the spot. Not too bitter and I love the sea salt flavor. Would buy again.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

High quality , I like the taste very much

Love This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this chocolate! Love the balance of sweet, bitter and salty. Will repurchase for sure! Enter T C Q 8 7 7 to save.