No More Turkey Neck!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for over a month now. I began taking for hair, skin and nails, maily skin as I was feeling I need plastic surgery! After taking for 10 days I noticed my "turkey neck" tighten up drastically and I hadn't changed anything else, just taken this product. I was feeling desperate for plastic surgery for my neck. My hair seems better too. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

An effective form of silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best form of silica I've tried. I have been using it for around 2 months, and I am getting benefits already. This hasn't happened with other silica products. I was on bio-sil for quite a few months, at a higher than recommended dose, but I couldn't notice any benefits. I have had a chronic health condition for many years, and most things don't help much, but I'm pleased to say this does. I recommend going to the manufacturer's website, and click on "Articles". for some very interesting articles. Reading them was certainly a "wow" moment for me.

Love liquid minerals!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I am hypersensible and have allergies and food intolerances, I am not a fan of additives. Therefore I love these liquid mineral supplements, without any help additives in them like most pills have. If these liquid mineral supplements consist the mineral (and the amount) claimed, then they definitely get five stars from me.

Powerfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought Silidyn from Vedax and it wasn't as powerfull as this product. Does great things for skin, hair and especially nails. Keep your skin from aging too fast too.. Wish it would come in larger bottles. Doesn't help with psoriasis issues though.Makes your cellulite flatten.

Collagen Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Silica has been shown to help produce collagen in your skin. After about 2 weeks of use, I noticed my skin start to smooth out and feel more tight. I add it to my water once a day and have purchased it twice and will continue to buy it.

Facelift in a bottle?

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't sure what to expect from a small bottle of what looked - and pretty well tasted - like water. Then I spread a few drops over my face and neck and wasn't expecting the instant firmness that occurred (moisturizer seems to be required after doing so, though). That told me that this is definitely no mere bottle of water! Will start doing this daily but will dilute the drops with a little water first. Most impressed with this Liquid Silica from Eidon. Will always re-order.

Beautiful Nails

Posted by CoolinArizona on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

My nails always seemed to be brittle and break and peel allot from putting my hands in dish water. After using this product for just a few weeks, my nails are now beautiful and I'm ready for a professional manicure

Helps with breathing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my asthma and bronchitis and it has done wonders. We have lots of pollen here and I have been able to use my inhaler much less. Clears the mucus. Good price. Thx Iherb.

Excellent !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

These does the same jobs as all the silica gel,drops on the market etc.BUT I do take them sublingually seems more effective somehow and you can use less. Works on acne too..

Quality Ionic Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are in Ionic form and readily utilized by the cells and body! Easy to take with no additives. Please don't stop selling.

1 2