A bit bland.

Posted by HildeK on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Crispy, not fatty, and has a nice texture. The taste on the other hand, it is not bad, but I prefer the vegetable version. This one is a tad to bland for my taste.

Excellent crackers! Poor box packing by iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have loved these crackers for years and years now! This last time that iherb shipped them, their shipping department did not put packaged air or bubble wrap on top of the packages of crackers, leaving them free to move around in the box. Thus, most of the crackers were broken when they arrived. I will never order these from iherb again, just buy from store were they are not all broken.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't stop popping them into my mouth!

Tamari Sesame

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Favourite among all Edward & Sons Brown Rice Snaps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

no added oil or sugar and low calorie I love to grab some when I need something crunchy! Nice snack

Posted by Lyllow on October 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

j'apprécie tous les snacks au riz de cette marque. Les biscuits sont légers, ont un bon gout (à condition que vous aimiez le tamari et le riz brun).

snacks galore

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Moorish, unable to stop once I've opened the packet,just don't order with any heavy items otherwise they have a tendency to arrive 1/2 crumbled! I have re-ordered them,

Brown Rice Snaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good choice for a rice cracker. Works for me.

Nearly the perfect low fat snack

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on December 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a sheen on it that I don't prefer but they are lovely and have a nice flavor