This is ok

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Scent it strong but quite nice. Works well. Leaves a fresh doft in the toilet. However, I think that it is maybe not that natural fragrance. It does not smell natural. It states in the bottle like this: fragrance (parfum: linalool, limonene). I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too.

Good job of cleaning, bad if you're chemically sensitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have MCSS, and I find some of the Ecover products are fine, while others make me sick. This toilet bowl cleaner has a strong smell. It's not as bad as a regular toilet cleaner, but some of the ingredients make it unsuitable for chemically-sensitive individuals.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well,does the job,no complaints.It actually smells good,and I can smell it in the bathroom without breathing in toxic chemicals.I've been using it for a while and I hope they don't change it.

Posted by Tingeling on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

The toilet has never been this shiny after using this,I was amazed how quickly the stain went away:) Will I buy again? Yes:))

Good smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well and doesn't leave any harsh smells behind. I do have to let it soak in the bowl for a long time.

Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well with a nice fragrance. Would recommend.

Posted by holahola on June 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes toilet white again

There are better options out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm always conscious of what I'm putting out into the environment, but I'm also on septic so I HAVE to be when it comes to toilet cleaners. This doesn't do anything at all. The smell is light and fine, but it doesn't work - even on a barely-dirty toilet. (Most certainly not for a deep clean.) I'll use up the bottle just to be rid of it, but I've found other brands that actually work and are safe.

Good cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for a couple of years. Has a nice scent and cleans well. I'll keep buying it.

Posted by eldeen on May 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does the job! Cleans my toilet and smells good! I really like that it is not tested on animals and that it is better for the nature than the one I used before. :)