Worked on almost everything

Posted by Chocolicious on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to remove a blood stain from period that was on my blanket. It removed it without traces. It also removed some other period stains from my underwear, not all though, maybe it depends on the fabric. It also didn't remove a sweat stain from one of my white t-shirts armpit, but it worked on others. I am content with this product anyway, no stain remover works 100% anyway, and this one is ecologic.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to remove an apple stain from baby's t-shirt during one day. Applied ecover, left about half hour and rub, etc etc... Stain wasn't removed completely, but discoloured a lot. T-shirt is blue and everybody knowed nothing about stain can't see anything.

eficaz

Posted by glysix on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

es un buen quitamanchas, trae un cepillito de silicona incorporado que ayuda mucho en la aplicacion, recomendable

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good light stain remover, but I have found it works better if left on for a few minutes, then soaked for an hour or two. I'm still using it, as a good backup product.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for blood stains also.

stain remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

this does the job and smells nice too

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works fine. I like it because it is easy to use with brush. The design of the product is good as well.

Very Effective & Friendly Use Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Very effective after apply it on my husband dirty clothing. I will purchase this product again!!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This help me to clear stain areas, thanks!

Decent product but dispenses too much soap while brushing

Posted by tkjtkj on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The thing about the built-in brush is that the motion of brushing on the stain will end up dispensing more soap than intended, thus causing wastage and running out of the soap way too fast. Otherwise, it's a good product. Hopefully Ecover can improve on the dispenser brush.