Very good softener.

Posted by FancyBeauty on June 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works fine and softenes the cloth very good. So and ecologicaly safe. Will definetely buy but with another scent.

Light Fresh Flowery Scent

Posted by juloub on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does what a softener is supposed to do. With my full load (approx 7.5kg), 1 capful of this softener is enough for my clothes without and overpowering flowerly scent.

Soft scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a soft, not chemically smelling scent. I often dilute it half and half with water before using. The other scent from Ecover in fabric softener, sunny day, is very strong and perfumey, I like this one much better. Sometimes it clumps in my washing machine dispenser, but that thing is wacked anyway.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice smell.

Posted by marjaana on May 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

This makes my clothes super-soft! The smell is nice, but I wouldn't say it's really that fresh, it's more like... a bit boring. However, for me the softness (without any skin irritation) is more important.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, works good!

A Natural Softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great neutral fragrance too.

Delivery problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I satisfied with all products, packaging well; however, the delivery problem I get the parcel almost two weeks after couple of phone call.

Good and almost great natural fabric softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this fabric softener in the past, and I do like it. It doesn't make my clothes super soft, but I think this is due to it being made of mostly natural ingredients, no fake chemical softeners. Also, the smell is divine, but unfortunately, doesn't stick around all that long. The other softener by Ecover, Sunny Day has a stronger fragrance than this one (but also smells nice), and sticks around a bit longer. I think again due to it's natural fragrance ingredients, and not chemical fragrance, the scent doesn't stick around long, but I'm okay with that. For a natural softener that is better for the planet and your body, it works very well.

Does the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

This fabric softener does the job. It does leave a light scent, both nothing that I found unbearable. It does seem a little thin. I use 1 capful per load where the bottle says 2, and my clothes still come out soft. I use this along with Country Save detergent and I am happy with my laundry!

1 2