Smells nice in the bottle, but leaves no scent on clothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells really great in the bottle, and it does a good job of softening laundry. However, after the clothes are dry, there is not even a hint of scent leftover. I use 2 capfuls for a large load. I love that this has a "B" rating on EWG's Guide to Healthy Cleaning, but I will not repurchase. I prefer the cheaper alternative, which is homemade fabric softener made with white vinegar and essential oils.

Not very suitable for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order this fabric softener since it was cheaper that Mrs meyers. But I regretted after using it. Because the consistency of the content is quite watery and I use double size of the softener each time. It became more expensive. Also the smell was slight and cannot last on the clothes (I cannot smell it after washing it).

Not Really Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very watery and not so fantastic

clothes still rough

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

tried few times on different fabrics but it doesn't work, clothes still rough

great softener, shame about the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

The softness of my clothes is great after using this, unfortunately, the smell doesn't really encourage me to repeat buy.

Good smell. but seems strong than I thought.

Posted by biryun on February 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good smell. but seems strong than I thought.

Ecover, Ecological Fabric Softener, Morning Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very strong scent and I wouldn't use it again. I normally choose a fabric softener that is scent free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very watery, smells great

Posted by MamaToMany on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product, the smell is adorable for baby clothes! The only downfall is how watery it is, so it's easy to pour too much. It "feels" like you need a lot because it's so watery, so I probably use too much anyway! I probably won't buy it again, but it's not a bad product.