Lover of lime

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a lover of anything lime this is my favorite dish soap. It also works extremely well as a dish detergent, creating voluminous suds and squeaky clean dishes. I wish they made a lime dishwasher pod.

Poor packing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

The 3 stars is for the poor packing. Have yet to use the soap yet.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even my husband, who does the dishes and is quite sensitive to odors and soaps, loves it. We have used it for years as we live in a sensitive remote watershed.

Ecover wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried it first time and it was very wow! The best eco dish soap ever! Will buy again for sure!

love the earth with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

protecting the environment affordably!

Great stuff

Posted by eveyoung on July 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so fresh and natural. It's ideal for washing the dish, works for all types of stains and grease. Love it!

Better for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got some skin trouble with other products so I changed to this one and so far I don't have any problem even when I wash dishes without gloves.

Excellent Dish Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

The Ecover Dish Soap has become a staple in my kitchen. I have tried several other dishwashing liquids but keep coming back to this one; it works the best for me.

Good Dish Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

And with lime zest perfume removed odour from eggs or fish. Would love to use this for next purchase

Affordable, Eco friendly, smell excellent & gentle on hands!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of our staple item ordered from iherb whenever we’re low in stock. It’s concentrated so you’ll not need to use a lot each time and it clean dishes sparkling clean! It’s surprisingly gentle on hands and I did not get the immediate dry cracking hands feeling which I experienced from using other brands... Love this is affordable and eco friendly!

1 2 3