Best soap for wood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have for some time been looking for the perfect product for my oiled wooden floors. Finally I found it. After the first wash, I could already see that the floor had new life. It glowed as if it were newly oiled. The delightful smell of freshly washed floors filled the house for a whole week. The floors are nicer every time I wash them. I can even wash with a clear conscience, as the product is natural and environmentally friendly. Jackpot!

Wonderful

Posted by ShokoFlomel on August 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have just cleaned my floors with this soap, so my impressions are fresh. It is amazing floor soap. First of all, it cleans really well. I see now that the floor all over my flat is lighter. It eliminates dirt all over and freshens the look. Then, it is soft to your hands. I clean floors without special gloves, and I should say, this soap feels like oil. It doesn't dry hands. And finally, it smells very pleasant. I am certainly going to buy this stuff again. A really wonderful job.

味道很特别

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

味道很特别,我儿子说像西瓜味,呵呵,我就觉得用后,开始是一股亚麻籽的味道,挺油的感觉,后来就是慢慢的有柠檬的香气,不浓,可以接受! 清洁能力强,不错

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It's non toxic and does the job. Recommend 100%

excellent for my floor....

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This does a really good job...the smell isn't as fresh as I'd like...but that said..it does a wonders on my wood floors.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much Cheaper Than Market Price In HK($59). Very Nice Natural Herbs Smell And Good Cleaning Effect.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 18 years old laminate floor revive again... I am happy with the bright mirror effect

Best Kept Secret

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and it leaves your floor smelling clean and fresh for days...............when I have company everyone inquires about the smell.

Love my floor soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am self employed and use this product. My clients are always complementing me on there hardwood floors. Friends and family keep asking if they had there wood floors redone. How sweet is that?

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had use this product for over 5 years I cannot live without I will not clean without this don't be afraid and try it .

1 2 3