Misleading 2 Pieces

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw the picture “blender and the base” and the title said “2 pieces”. In the end, I only received one piece of blender. Not 2 pieces of blenders or blender with base. Why stated 2 pieces?? So misleading!! Not worth to pay at this price.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it better than the beauty blender because of it’s shape and its surface is smoother .Love it for concealer and loose powder. I seldom use it for foundation tho

Lielisks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Burvīgs makeup sūklītis. Pasūtīju vēl 2 gb. Fantastiski uzklāt tonālo krēmu, uzklājas nemanāmi, dabīgii. Var uzslāņot tonālo krēmu pēc vajadzības. Perfekta cenas - kvalitātes attiecība.

I like it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great affordable sponge. Small con it rips pretty fast but is still usable and for the price I don't mind it..

shape of the sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the shape of the sponge,It feels uncomfotable

I Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Affordable price. I love it more than my beauty blender and Real Techniques miracle sponge. Placing 2 more to stock up. The sponge is soft and spongy after it gets wet.

Good

Posted by abyukina on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this sponge a lot. i like the fact that it has the straight edge and it;s of real help when "baking" on my jaw or under my eyes. I like that is soft (compared with the light green small one ) and it applies my foundation very nicely.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Better than the beautyblender and the Real Techniques one.

מצויינת ומאוד מומלצת

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

הספוגית הכי טובה שיש, יותר מביוטי בלנדר. מאוד נוחה לשימוש

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's so soooo good, much better for me than the original beauty blenders (I have the pink and nude one), this Ecotools one is much more soft and bouncy, and the flat edges are such a plus., it blends amazingly! Love it!

1 2