Well that was a fail...

Posted by SashaJohnson on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got into the YouTube hype over these sponges and Boy do I regreat it. I wonder how anyone could posibly sing praises to these stiff chunks of foam. Yeah, they've got that wedge shape going for them, but I want my sponge to do a little more than just powder-bake. They are extremely hard to manuever, impossible to get into the crevices of the face without accidentally removing coverage elsewhere... I wanted to love these so much, but I just can't waste another makeup day on them when I know there are better sponges out there.

New favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was using Real Techniques blender but like this better

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes perfect smooth finish, comparible to the beauty blender. Unfortunetaly this sponge is much stifer and it got a little ripped after like 4 washes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Better than the original BB. For this amazing price you get 2 amazing products. Plus all ECO. Application is perfect, no need to spend a lot of time

Bb dupes

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say!

Mixed feelings....

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the big one ( Dark Green) is amazingggg in quality it works flawlessly, The smaller one is very stiff and I didnt like it at all it absorbs all of your foundation/concealer !! With that being said I think the price is amazing, but i don't think it replaces my BeautyBlender, I'd buy it again just for the big one!

its very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good! Not absorbing a lot of material

I loveeeee it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with these sponges. They do a great job of blending and making my skin look flawless. Definitely a great dupe for the beauty blender and half the price too.

Sooo Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This spong could a dupe for beauty blender beacuse it's so soft and blend the foundation, concealer and even loss powder very well. I really recommend it everyone.

Good sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sponge is firmer than BB not as bouncy. But it is easy to wash the sponge as the foundations comes out so much easier than BB. Application is as good as BB but faster as the surface area is bigger and the flat side is really good for under eye or side of the nose.