JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 22
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Well that was a fail...

SashaJohnsonにより 4 19, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I got into the YouTube hype over these sponges and Boy do I regreat it. I wonder how anyone could posibly sing praises to these stiff chunks of foam. Yeah, they've got that wedge shape going for them, but I want my sponge to do a little more than just powder-bake. They are extremely hard to manuever, impossible to get into the crevices of the face without accidentally removing coverage elsewhere... I wanted to love these so much, but I just can't waste another makeup day on them when I know there are better sponges out there.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

New favorite

4619669862393019022により 4 23, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Was using Real Techniques blender but like this better

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошие спонжи

Reviewer1968301により 4 20, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Спонжами очень довольна, после использования даже не хочется притрагиваться к своему Beautyblender . Тот , что по меньше , не такой мягкий, мне больше нравится большой зеленый, а маленький буду использовать для кремовой коррекции жидким бронзером , что б не пачкать в темный оттенок большой спонж, которым наношу тональную основу и высветляющие корректоры.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Blending Breeze

5142267691884674452により 4 20, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This was not as soft as expected definitely much firmer than my RT sponges. However, they work just as well! The flat contour of the face sponge makes blending product on the face much faster because of the big area it can cover. On first use it also seems like it absorbs less product than RT sponge. The smaller concealer sponge was worrisome because of how even more firm it felt but it made blending thick concealer easier! I am pleasantly surprised.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good but not great

4863721468784869902により 5 06, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It makes perfect smooth finish, comparible to the beauty blender. Unfortunetaly this sponge is much stifer and it got a little ripped after like 4 washes.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

a éviter

5682579569264771824により 3 31, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

je les reçois,je les nettoies avec du savon de marseille. Au séchage je constate que la grande éponge se fends toute seul avant meme toute utilisation! de la M***E! (don't believe the hype...)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bb dupes

5637728733508594689により 6 15, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nothing bad to say!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best sponge!

iHerbのお客様により 6 04, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this sponge. It Is better than original beauty blender for me!! I have been using it for a month and still as new. I always shaves in shampoo until it's clean. Definitely I will buy again! Recommend 100%!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazed!

5446460570784865319により 6 02, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have to say that i like this sponges better than the real technique ones, they are much softer!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Идеальная плотность!

AnnaSheinaにより 6 02, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Понравились очень. Совсем немного плотнее Риал Техниксовских, но и моются легче на много. Продукта тонального в себя не забирают, отличные спонжи! Дороже, конечно, чем Риал Техникс, но понравится - это точно! Эксперимент удался.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 22

1 2 3