Too Harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too harsh for my face. I gave it to my husband.. Enter "TGM 265" [no space] at checkout for 5 % off any order!

Softer Bristles WITHOUT Sacrificing Fuctionality

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Regarding all of the reviews wishing for harder bristles, please note that harder bristles do not equal better quality. The gentle bristles skim along the contour of your face, deeply cleaning your pours by unearthing dirt & oil. The EcoTools, Facial Cleansing Brush replaced a more expensive, battery operated facial brush in my household.

Very nice brush, but there is a "but"...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush is really comfortable and well made but if you have sensitive skin it may be too strong to use it after you have washed off a mud mask.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this to use it daily but my skin sorta become sensitive if I use it alot of times. So I only use it 1-2 times a week on my 'spa' days as a scrub to exfoliate. it's good for your face blood circulation. 👍🏼

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually never write reviews on the internet but for this one I felt like I have a need to. I suffer from mild acne scaring and this brush helped me get a cleaner skin, I've been using it twice a day with my facial wash, it's so soft yet very effective in extracting all the dirt out of my skin.

Хороша!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Чудова для вмивання , м'яка щетина, зручна ручка) рекомендую !

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put my scrub on it and use it, feel smooth on my skin easy to wash and u can use it again!! استخدمه مع السكراب للوجه، ناعم جدا على البشرة وسهل في التنظيف

okish

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expected more, I think is too soft. Not what I thought.

また買います/Good for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

手のひらにすっぽり入るサイズなので使いやすいです。敏感肌ですが、この人工毛は固すぎず柔らかすぎずで丁度良く、泡と一緒にくるくる滑らせるように洗うと毛穴の汚れがしっかり落ちて気持ちがいいですし、使った後の水はけも良し。 I have sensitive skin but this bristle is just right- not too hard nor soft. Good quality compact cruelty-free brush, I'll repeat.

Feels invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very invigorating. Love it for travel when I can't take my Clarisonic.