Cheap and effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels so much smoother, you can really see results immediately!

Great Dry Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time using a dry brush. I bought it in hopes of it making my skin nice and smooth and within the first week of using it IT WORKED. It's been 2 months now and the brush is still in good condition and still keeps my skin smooth.

Good result for me

Posted by ipanpan on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never done exfoliating using a dry brush before. I usually use a loofah sponge to exfoliate in the shower but this is my first time exfoliating using a brush before shower. I would say it's kind of painful at first since no water involved and I was brushing in circles (out of habit). Then I read the instruction that said 'to brush in long strokes', which I did afterwards. I only brushed for few minutes, however, when I pop into the shower, I was surprised on how smooth my skin was! So, it's a good buy for me!

Good Brush

Posted by VictoriaKolomiychuk on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received pink one. I have sensitive skin and was afraid it'll be too hard. But it's just perfect. The pink part was a little damaged.

Dry Brush

Posted by sonetta on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, use it for my body before workout and shower, circulation is better and skin is more straight.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! The bristles are soft and very comfortable for dry brushing. Highly recommended

Cheap and made in china

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I would have known these were made in China, I would have never purchased them. I contacted the company to initiate a return and I was told I wouldn't get my shipping back. Shipping ended up being almost half of what I paid for them, so I just trashed them. I'll never purchase anything else from this company. I feel they weren't transparent with important product details and that's unacceptable.

Body dry brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. Fits comfortably in hand, bristles not too firm. Good price.

Really Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was fast, all items not damaged and well individually packed.this brush is really good, comfortable,and quite big.Good for exfoliation.

Quite intense but I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good brush, highly recommend if you are looking for a strong one.