Allregy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product enabled my husband to stop taking prescription allergy meds and OTC antihistamines. It takes a while to build up in your system, and you have to keep taking a maintenance dose, so you can't just take it when symptoms present and get immediate relief.

Stinging Nettle w/Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take one a day and rarely have sinus issues. So happy I found this!

Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for pet dander and dust mite allergies, indoors and spring pollens and grasses outdoors. I take about 4 to 6 a day. It works both to condition the system to not react allergically, and as a help when in the midst of an attack. It won't by itself stop a severe sinus attack once it's underway. I have several girlfriends taking it too and it's saving their lives--one girl missed work due to allergies, not anymore.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used product before with great success and when I ran out had to resort to the internet to purchase the product. I live in one of the largest cities in America where there are several different nationally known health food chains, which have discontinued shelving the Nettle Quercetin. This product works far better for me than the bromelain kind. Thanks for selling it.

Awesome for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have given my 7 yr old this product along with bromelain for allergies and it has essentially relieved all of his symptoms!!!

Helps with hives

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

It works really well for asthma and allergies. A lot less coughing while taking the product.

allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2007 | Verified Purchase

i take two of these whenever i cannot breath and it clears me up. this product is great.

Eclectic institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

These work for me when few other things do. Saw them indicated by an ear,nose,throat M.D. who, at times, prescribes them for some patients. Iherb's service was excellent and the price was good.

Eclectic Institute-Stinging Nettle

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best formulation to control my husband's seasonal allergies naturally. I have recommended this product to 1000's of friends and family.