good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product for treatment of allergies. Only freeze dried nettle is effective for allergy symptoms.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works just as well as any sinus medication, except it's all natural! The only problem I have is that the capsules are huge. I have a problem swallowing them. Other than that, they work really well.

Works for Allergies

Posted by grgstrr on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my Naturopath to help with my airborne allergies and it helps to keep them diminished.

Great for allergies

Posted by sylviecha on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband used this product in the middle of an allegic reaction, and this helped lessen the symptoms ( sneezing and stuffy nose). Pretty effective !

stinging nettle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

color indicates this is the freshest that I have had over the years.

nasonex not needed anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has struggled with seasonal allergies and nasonex was the only med that worked. However, after looking into some natural treatments for other things, I thought why not give this a try. I was hopeful but skeptical. We have used for around 3wks now and it is working!! Also it is alot less expensive than nasonex. I give 4 stars just because I have not been able to test this product in April and May, which are his worst allergy months.

Helpful for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsules twice a day and it seems to help. The combination is a great idea.

GREAT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped relieve my seasonal allergies. This is the first time in years that I have not suffered. Great product.

helps my allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle of this and so far it seems to be helping my allergies. My eyes used to be red all the time year round. But since I've been using Stinging Nettle Quercetin they aren't nearly as red.

So Far So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had problems with other allergy medications (drowsiness, etc.)and needed a natural solution for my rhinitis. So far as long as I take them as instructed I've had no problems with this product.

1 2