Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 90 Veggie Caps (ECL-36902)

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettles without quercetin for several years. I really like that product. I understand why the quercetin was added to this supplement, but I don't prefer to take them together. I prefer to take them individually since quercetin can keep me awake at night if I take it too late in the day.

May be effective with seasonal allergies - the jury is still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product as an experiment. I cannot yet rate its effectiveness with my seasonal allergies. So far, it has not been very effective with my reaction to tree pollen. It may be more effective with ragweed later in the season.

maybe helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for seasonal allergy, I can say it might helped a little, but not enough, I am still searching a better product.

great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

helped a lot works wonderfully with my vit b supplements

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 90 Veggie Caps (ECL-36902)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for hay fever for the last 4 to 5 years and find it to be as or more effective as over the counter medications from the local drug stores.

trying it for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say for sure whether this is helping, but it hasn't hurt. I will keep taking until I finish the bottle and then see.