Great for Boils!

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a boil on my leg and this ointment is really working. It smells like Vicks. Just put it on and let it do the work. This is a good price, too. If you look online, it's very expensive, but Iherb is giving us a deal. You can also use it for fungal infections,ringworm, athletes foot, cold sore, psoriasis ,insect bites, kills Staph and MRSA and warts. Try it and see what happens. My skin is pretty sensitive but have no problem with this BALM.

something wrong with contents of jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Here I have a serious problem. Something was wrong with the contents of the container and there was hardly anything inside. I don't know if it evaporated or what happened to it. Very disappointing to say the least

It works to cure acne.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter pastes it on the acne before sleep. The next day, the acne is much improved.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is very useful for red new acne

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had an irritated skin on my legs and this product really made a difference! Love it and ordered again (this time the big version).

Wonderful multipurpose balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This balm has high quality, all natural ingredients and is fantastic for applying to all types of skin conditions from cuts, scratches, acne, or insect bites. The texture is smooth and it has a pleasant fragrance. Highly recommended. I’ll definitely purchase again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didnt work for my daughters eczema and skin irritation.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream is great for acne prone skin. No overpowering scent. Feels great on skin I applied on my skin directly before going to bed and the size of pimples dropped Would highly recommend trying it

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't smell really like tea tree. Difficult to apply and haven't seen any results yet. Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

My expectations weren’t high for this trial product, but I was pleasantly surprised. It’s very moisturizing and I’ve used it on my dry face now in the winter. Doesn’t cause breakouts or any other issues. The smell was offputting at first but now I kinda like it. It’s very fresh and herbal. I wouldn’t purchase it again since the dry areas on my face have gotten much better, but I’ll happily use my product until it runs out.