thank goodness for this teething gel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always try my baby's stuff on me first and I can tell you, it really does a good job of numbing your mouth. It really helps with my baby's very painful teething.

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it is vegetarian and not tested on animals. I also liked that it was organic. But I was honestly a little sceptical if it would actually work. Last night my 8 month old daughter wouldn't settle and she wouldn't nurse without biting so I guessed her teeth were giving her trouble. I put a little gel on her gum where she has a new tooth coming in and she calmed down instantly, nursed properly without biting and went to sleep in a matter of minutes! Amazing!! I can not recommend this enough!

Works great for our twins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works for us :-)

My grandson loves this gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was always a fight to try to get gel on my grandson's teeth but with this gel, he doesn't put up a fight. He likes the taste plus it seems to help relieve the pain of his teeth coming in. He calms down as soon as we put it on.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our 9 months daughter feels immediate relief

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

We used it for our 4 month old. She experienced immediate relief after the first application.

good

Posted by LAURITA on May 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

So good refreshing ) baby loves it does it does the job

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste wasn't too strong and has a cooling effect on the gums. For such a small tube, not sure if sufficient to last the whole teething process.

i totally love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

One reason why i purchased this is because its a natural product and free of chemicals. I know it'll definitely be safe for my boy and i could use it without worrying if i have given him the wrong product.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

really helps my baby when teething

1 2