Fantastic for healing after natural birth!

Posted by shoppingmama on March 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a god send and a must have in your hospital bag for natural birth delivery! Spray on the tender bits after toilet trips and helps healing! I can't gush enough about it! The cooling sensation eases pain. Two thumbs up! You can use whatever balance as a cooling spraying mist on hot summer days. Nothing is wasted! **** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying!****

A great help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spray eased a lot of pain after the birth of my son, highly recommend it!

Awesome for RECOVERY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's helps to recover better and faster as it soothe the uncomfortable by giving a cooling effect.

Life saver

Posted by Florabelle on March 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was in pain after I delivered and I can say that it did bring me relief after going to the bathroom!!! I do recommend this product!

Pregnancy use

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually have the swollen feeling after going to the toilet but this has some sort of "quiet" effect that soothes you sans tingling or chemical feel. It works for now i guess.

excellent !!!!!!

Posted by Ruby64 on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

solved my problem in 1.5 day !!! unbelieveable, but true !!!!

great!

Posted by frensisa on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

A real relief straight after the delivery. The cooling effect helps to get over the uncomfortable period after childbirth.

earth mama bottom spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter got this for a shower gift and was so glad that she brought it with her to the hospital. It really came in handy after having the baby and helped her heal quickly.

The Best Product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products you can have during pregnancy , postpartum and just any regular day . Relieves and heals pain from last months pregnancy ( constipation ) Postpartum period`s must have ! Especially if you ended up with stitches from episiotomy or tears . Cools and speeds the recovery , by spraying on 2-3 times , every time before and after using bathroom, or showering .

It's fresh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's really fresh and relaxing. I've just used it once, though.