Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like colour,it looks like peach colour and also i like it like product,super...i reccomend it

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this lipstick. It made my lips look dry and patched up ( my lips are quite the opposite). The color is nice and the texture, but other than that I have nothing positive to say about this one. This is the first lipstick I've purchased from ELF, I don't know if they have other lipsticks that are better. But this one is surely not one of them in my opinion.

לא עמיד

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

אודם לא עמיד. לא התלהבתי

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

A waste of money. The shade is really odd it doesn't look good at all, looks fake. It doesn't spread properly onto lips. Poor product.

perfect pink

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect shade of pink!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s like a lip balm and lipstick in one, I really like the colour, it’s not very strong on the lips, plus it smells gorgeous

Beautiful colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the colour, it fits my pale carnation perfectly, long-lasting effect on my lips.

Nice coverage, nice color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very creamy lipstick, and I love this color. I am watching my sugar consumption these days, and this lipstick actually tastes sweet to me! So that's an added bonus. For summer, I prefer to wear lighter colors on my lips to complement some color I'm hoping to get on my face, so this product fits the bill!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice to wear and everything, but to me it's a bit too orange. Will wear it more when spring comes

1 2