Good for prize

Posted by potiholic on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Big highlighter with medium-low intensity and no glitter. A little bit hard if you apply with brush (too baked?). Not great with time, only stay well a few hours, but uf i think in prize i mist say is good, suitable for day and night.

Amazing and affordable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have all three of the Baked Highlighters from elf available on iherb at the moment (blushed gems, pink diamonds and moonlight pearls). I love all 3 of them, and highly recommend these highlighters. They can be subtle, but they're very easy to build up. If you're after a more intense glow, just spray some setting spray onto your brush before applying. I also find that the type of brush you use with these highlighters makes a difference. I recommend using a more dense brush, rather than something like a fan brush. A fan brush won't work as well. The packaging is decent; small but you get quite a bit of product and it lasts a while. I use these pretty frequently and I'm nowhere near to hitting pan. I love these so much that I've purchased back-ups.

A little powdery but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has a little fallout but amazing for the price, color suits most skin tones

Nice color but hard to come off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice color but hard to come off

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Scratch off the protective layer. Also use fixer.

Great blush topper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a little too dark for my light-to-medium warm tone skin as a highlighter. I use it as a blush topper and it certainly creates a natural glow.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The highlighter is buildable, but still pretty subtle (even after scratching the top coat). I would prefer if it was a little brighter, but for this price it's quite decent. Good for everyday looks.

Beautiful delicate highlight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This highlighter is really pretty. It doesn't have a super strong pigment, but a just a nice rosy glow. The colour is lighter when applied with a brush, but you can get a stronger effect with a makeup sponge or your fingers. Only down side is that it's a bit hard to start off with. Scratching off a tin layer from the top before you start using it helps to make the product pick up easier. Lasts for a long time. Isn't glittery or chunky. I think it's excellent for it's price point.

Pretty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just got this. Such a pretty color and beautiful finish, a little glittery for my taste. however, Shine is settle and everyday wearable.

Elf Highlights

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good put you need to take off first layer ~~> I did hear that from a YouTuber 😂💔🤦🏻‍♀️ , put I like the effects that it make 😍😍😍😍👌🏼

1 2