It’s Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

NOT that much! It shows to many glitter

Not my fave

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pigmentation of this highlighter is not that great. It is buildable but still not as blinding as I would like it to be.

Subtle

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you like subtle highlights that you can build on blush without a bang this is the highlight for you. The glitter does get everywhere when brushing over...

Subtle

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the postal service in my country is very inefficient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the postal service in my country is very inefficient. I've already placed orders this year, but I have not received any packages yet. I stopped buying because I'm afraid of not receiving them. My vitamins and other products are already over! I am aware that this is not a problem with Iherb, however, to help Brazilian consumers the Iherb could do something ... The freight paid from Iherb is very expensive and the free shipping has no tracking. Iherb should think of a half term, since some international sites have been able to send products to Brazil with low cost tracking. That's the tip.

Baked blush

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job. I feel as if there may be a top layer I have to get through to properly benefit from the product but with effor works exactly as it says

Cheap but it doesn't last long

Posted by priscilahikari on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite cheap but after 2 hours it completely fade away. You get what you paid for.