Was Sent The Old Version. Packing Does Not Match

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Why was I sent the old version. But I guess it's the same. I like the protein shake.. I've bought multiple times . But please don't confuse the client by sending different versions from the one selected!

The best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very sweet, amazing!!! My favorite ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

👌chocolate i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

They sent me an old version. It taste so sweet!

Just like a chocolate milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is so delicious. It tastes like pure chocolate. It is very, very sweet, though, for those that do not like such sweet protein powders. It's got super low calories and really high protein and I am really enjoying it. I have it in my morning oats and for a protein shake after I've been to the gym. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product after reading lots of positive reviews. Chocolate taste is good, mixes very easily with water. Most importantly, it helps to relieve muscle soreness after an intensive workout. Definitely bringing it along my workouts.

excelente proteina

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

gostei muito dessa proteína.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excelente result for who is need build muscle with 0 fat

New favourite!

Posted by bakairu on February 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brand came as a recommendation from a family member, and after trying it has become my new favourite protein powder! I mixes instantly and tastes excellent! I use it mostly in my morning oatmeal and post-workout shakes, and have no complaints. Also the fact that it is 100% whey AND hydrolyzed knocked it out of the park for me. Best.