It's working for me. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. It took the first bottle about 2 weeks to feel the difference in my body. It regulated my sleep. Before, I had chronic insomnia. I would wake up every night around 2 to 3 am and fall asleep back at 5am. Now, I just fall asleep and sleep for 7 hours straight. Feeling recharged. Hence, everything is falling into place: I feel less anxious in the morning, and if I do, then I can bring myself back to baseline easier. In order words, my body has more reserve of energy. It has also helped quiet my mind and ground in my body easier in preparation for my meditation. A Taoist herbal program for spiritual cultivation consists of treating the Jing, Qi and blood in the body. I cultivate my shen with my meditation and everyday life realizations. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program. My husband, who also started it at the same time I did, is also reporting better sleep and less need to go to the bathroom at night.

Magnesium Stearate Added

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

As Written In Other Reviews About Dragon Herbs Products, The Company Has Now Started To Add Magnesium Stearate To Their Products... It Is Not Indicated By Iherb Neither By The Company Website, But It Does Appear On The Label! What A Shame...

Powerful tonic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product! after taking for a while I really feel my energy coming back after recovering from a serious illness! I am very thankful to Iherb for stocking this product & to dragon herbs for creating it! Highly recommended!

Excellent deep support

Posted by fayechan-singapore on October 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

The effects are immediate but subtle at the same time. You may not feel it but then you realise you are more energised than before. I completely recommend it.

Menopause saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic herbs.

Profound Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the product. Raised my energy levels greatly. It was just what I expected it to be. Would order again.

Posted by Scottishdave on April 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Powefrul tonic! Great stuff!

my favorite energizing dragon herb --- so far

Posted by lifeispain on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this with three other dragon herb products to start..... Profound Essence, Microcosmic Orbit, and Will Strengthener. This is my favorite of the three and I wish I had just ordered this and taken it twice a day vs. trying to mix it up with other products. I will likely order it again...... but now I've slightly gone off the deep end with dragon herbs. I have wasted so much money on iherb on supplements hoping to regain balance and energy in my life when all I really needed to do was have dragon herbs in my life!!! Initially I ignored their products because the aesthetics of the labels and fonts rub me the wrong way. These are HIGH QUALITY products, no doubt about it. They are often subtle and you need to find what works for you...... their dragon tea is also ESSENTIAL. I was hoping to ween myself off of caffeine but it's been a slow process. I definitely feel less run-down than I did before and people comment on how much healthier I look, though I suspect that is from other products (goji, schizandra/Longan eetee). From now on I'm forgetting every other supplement I have and diving into the dragon herb world. So far I'm very impressed!

Great Jing replenisher!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will order again and again! Very good!

Replenishes vital Jing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great formula, I was exhausted and started taking this and 2 weeks later I had most of my energy back. Another great formula by Ron Teeguarden!

1 2