This product may not be liposomal

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've just bought this product with a faith in dr Mercola's products and wisdom. After opening a capsule, the texture does not actually look and taste as if it's a quality liposomal product. It's gritty, very sour just like ordinary ascorbic acid is. I checked other reviews in curezone, vitamincfoundation, etc.. and quickly found out others have also found it inferior to other liposomal vitamin c products.

False advertising

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dr Mercola's product Liposomal vitamin C does not contain lyposome. Dr Thomas Levy who studied the science of lyposome and is a vitamin C expert stated in an interview that the staff of Mercola's team admitted that their product does not contain lyposome. I paid premium price for doctor Mercola's "Lyposomal" vitamin C only to get plain old Ascorbic acid that cost a fraction of what he charged. Vitamincfoundation.com for more info. Disappointed Customer.

I can digest it!

Posted by Yedidya on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros - My digestion system does not like Vitamin C. It reacts to all of them and I have tried so many kinds... However, I can consume this product without upsetting my stomach. 500mg daily is ok. Normally also 1g a day doesn't upset my stomach. - Even though the capsule is large, it's easy to swallow - It comes in a big container, which means it's more price efficient Cons - The product is called "Vitamin C, 1000mg", whereas each capsule is actually 500mg and the serving size is 2 capsules. I see this as misleading. It should have been called "Vitamin C, 500mg".

I wouldn't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin C forms the basis of my medicine cabinet. At the first sign of any colds or sore throats this is my families go-to remedy. In my experience six of these a day for two to three days ensures that those bugs don't linger or turn into any secondary conditions!

I'm not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure about efficiency this product. I think that other products (for example with ester-C or pureway-c) can possibly be better.

Like These

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will only buy these for vitamin C with MTHFR problems.

make you feel briliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my feeling of heath so much. The first day I took this I managed to walk around the supermarket and do my shopping and get to the check out without having to stop for any length of time to regain my breath where as prior tho this it had taken me 2 -3 stops aroud the supermarket to do only par tof my weekly shop. The feeling of wellbeing is so much better that I would recommend this to anyone who is feeling slugish. I have terminal liver cancer and I believe this is what is helping me to keep going.

Its Not Liposomal

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

It looks it contain Ascorbic asit not Ester C , so its not Liposomal its traditional vitamin C. And it says only nearly %19 of ascorbic asit form can be absorbed in most of the literature source, not %93 like ester c form. I didnt notice it when I bought it Im very sorry😔

ויטמין סי מעולה

Posted by IRIS on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

אחד הטובים בכל הויטמינים למיניהם.. משפיע טוב, משתמשים כל פעם שמרגישים מחלה קרבה

So easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very important supplement and easy to take without all those added sugars.