great product & good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The formula of this product is very good. After I've took for 1 week, when I see clearly especially in the dark. The price is not too expensive. I like it.

Excellent Vision enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product comes with a reasonable price for a good amount of Lutein and Zeaxanthin. I have been going through a self-healing process to naturally cure my shortsightedness(Myopia) which I have suffered for more than a decade. For those curious people who are suffering from Myopia or any other eye disorder, I recommend that you start by taking this. My vision have improved tremendously - from diopter of L = -7.0, R = -7.5 to roughly -4.0 for both eyes. Take note that I have practiced Bates Method for about 5 years and the effects were too slow for severe myopic case of mine. Remember that eyes need not only these two powerful antioxidants for curing, eye is a complex mechanism that involves many parts of the eye to work in perfect harmony for clear vision of 20/20. I recommend also to take Betacarotene (Vitamin A) in high percentage, remember to balance Vitamin A with Vitamin D, else Vitamin A will be useless if the amount taken is to much in ratio to Vitamin D. I am taking this together with Now Food Ocu-Support and Dr Mercola Eye support. Good luck if you want to heal your eyes naturally.

Recommended by Optometrist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Optometrist recommend a similar product. This product was the same ingredients in the same amounts at a lessor price.

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product really works. my eyes are not dry any more. don't have to use eyedrops anymore. eyes feel good.

Not sure yet-workin gon it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product short while ago, so I cannot tell if it really works for me, but I do not see any adverse reaction. My vision is not what it used to be, so I am aware there may not be a miracle pill for that, but until I am certain it doesnt do me any good, I will continue until Im finished with my bottle.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good.Did help to prevent with eyesight from becoming worse.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe not long enough to judge but I feel better when using PC for long time.

iherb sent me the wrong bottle "natural vision enhancers with floraglo lutein"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just realised iherb sent me the wrong bottle "natural vision enhancers with floraglo lutein" that contain govine gelatin which is cattle. This is bad.

bad choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

buy it for child , but when I got it, It's just for Adult, not for Children. and Supplement Facts are not same with that on the bottle. 本来想买给小孩吃的。 看说明是 Suggested Use: Adult 2, children 1. 但是收到货只是 Suggested Adult Use. 不建议小孩吃的 营养成分表也完全不一致。